The dress rehearsal is Wednesday May 29 at the Eagle Eye Theater starting at 5:30pm. Please arrive ½ hour before your dance time and have full costume, hair and make up. The dress rehearsal is for all participants. Dress rehearsals are to help students and teachers see the flow of the show, become aware of any quick changes and figure out technical difficulties.
- Full stage make up is required.
- Hair should be in “show bun”, center part, pony tail in line with the ears, please no donut or sock buns.
- Full costume with all props and accessories is required.
- This is likely the running order of the show, it should be finalized by dress rehearsal day. As long as each dancer has at least 1 dance to change in the order will remain the same. If you have less than 2 dances to change in, please change at the side of the stage and make sure that you have helpers. Please let Miss B know if you have back to back dances asap.
Please arrive early to change into costume, once changed and ready to dance sit in the audience section of the theater so we don’t have to go searching for you when it is your time to dance. Changing into your costume at the theatre or wearing your costume under HSDA warm ups will help protect it from any accidents and wear and tear.
As always, we will do our best to stay on time. However dress rehearsals can run late. This can be avoided by students arriving early and ready to dance. Students may leave once they have danced, but we encourage them to watch each other perform. Parents may also watch the dress rehearsal. Out of respect for the dancers and to help rehearsals stay on time, we ask that the audience keep talking to a minimum. If you are too loud or disruptive you will be asked to leave, and it will be a closed rehearsal. No food or drink other than water is permitted in the Eagle Eye Theatre. These are not our rules but the rules of the theater, please respect them.
1. Advanced Ballet – Game of Thrones
2. Performance Jazz 3 – Archie – Cheryl Blossom
3. Primary Ballet Saturday – Super Mario
4. Performance Lyrical 2 – Hunger Games
5. Grade 2 Jazz – Spiderman Original
6. Jazz Intermediate – Superman – Lois Lane
7. Ballet Competitive Intermediate – Wokanda warriors
8. Gr 3 Ballet – Cinderella
1. Intermediate Ballet – Maleficent
2. Intermediate Foundation Ballet – Tron
3. Performance Hip Hop 1 – Casper
4. Performance Modern 3 – Werewolves
5. Creative Dance 5 yrs – Minnies & Mickey Mouse
6. Performance Modern 1 – Harry Potter
7. Performance Jazz 2 – Super Girl
8. Lyrical Competitive Advanced – Transformers
1. Gr 6 Ballet – Transformers
2. Performance Lyrical 3 – X-Men Storm
3. Gr 3 Jazz – Revenge of the Nerds
4. Jazz Elementary – James Bond
5. Gr 4 Ballet – Lone Ranger
6. Jazz Final Grade – Wonder Woman
7. Gr 2 Ballet – Antz
1. Hip Hop Comp – The Jokers
2. Gr 5 Ballet – Spiderman Homecoming
3. Modern Competitive Novice – This is a New Year
4. Performance Hip Hop 2 – GI Jane & GI Joe
5. Acro Competitive – The Legend of Tarzan
6. Acro 2 – She Hulks
7. Modern Competitive Advanced – Batman Arkham