The dress rehearsal is Monday May 28 at the Eagle Eye Theater starting at 5:30pm. Please arrive ½ hour before your dance time and have full costume, hair and make up. The dress rehearsal is for all participants. Dress rehearsals are to help students and teachers see the flow of the show, become aware of any quick changes and figure out technical difficulties.
- Full stage make up is required.
- Hair should be in “show bun”, center part, pony tail in line with the ears, please no donut or sock buns.
- Full costume with all props and accessories is required.
- This is likely the running order of the show, it should be finalized by dress rehearsal day. As long as each dancer has at least 1 dance to change in the order will remain the same. If you have less than 2 dances to change in, please change at the side of the stage and make sure that you have helpers. Please let Miss B know if you have back to back dances asap.
Please arrive early to change into costume, once changed and ready to dance sit in the audience section of the theater so we don’t have to go searching for you when it is your time to dance. Changing into your costume at the theatre or wearing your costume under HSDA warm ups will help protect it from any accidents and wear and tear.
As always, we will do our best to stay on time. However dress rehearsals can run late. This can be avoided by students arriving early and ready to dance. Students may leave once they have danced, but we encourage them to watch each other perform. Parents may also watch the dress rehearsal. Out of respect for the dancers and to help rehearsals stay on time, we ask that the audience keep talking to a minimum. If you are too loud or disruptive you will be asked to leave, and it will be a closed rehearsal. No food or drink other than water is permitted in the Eagle Eye Theatre. These are not our rules but the rules of the theater, please respect them.
- Grade 2 Ballet – Cherry Blossoms
- Thursday Creative Dance 5 years – September
- Lyrical Comp INDIGO – Everdream
- Pre Primary Ballet – Lovely Day
- Gr 3 Jazz – Celebration
- Jazz Comp BLUE – Into the Jungle
- Performance Modern 3 – Despacito
- Jazz Comp RED – Get the Party Started
- Gr 7 Ballet – Tempest
- Primary Ballet Tuesday – Still Standing
- Performance Jazz 3 – Bo$$
- Acro 2 – Slide
- Stepping Stones Jazz – I’m So Excited
- Ballet Comp YELLOW – Magic Doll
- Ballet Comp VIOLET – Spanish Rose
- A dance for Chris – closed rehearsal, audience will be asked to leave
- Hip Hop Comp PINK – All the Way up
- Primary Jazz – Party in the USA
- Acro Competitive – Breathe
- Performance Lyrical 2 – Better Place
- Performance Hip Hop 3 – No Limit
- Performance Modern 1 – Supermarket Flowers
- Jazz Prelim – Personal Jesus
- Gr 2 Jazz – Conga
- Intermediate Foundation Ballet – Sleeping at Last
- Advanced 1 Ballet – Ancient Egypt
- Gr 3 Ballet – Pirates of Howe Sound
- Modern Comp PURPLE – Stranger Things
- Performance Jazz 2 – Grease
Modern Comp Gray – We are the ones